Log Volunteer Hours – Click Here
Welcome to the Parent Staff Association (PSA)
As the key volunteer organization for SDCCS, the Parent Staff Association provides a forum for parents and staff to come together and plan community-building events, fundraisers, and enrichment opportunities for the students and SDCCS.
You are automatically members and are welcome to join any and all of our PSA general meetings and activities.
PSA Executive Committee for 2021/2022
President: Jessica Ertle, email@example.com
Vice President/PSA Board Liaison: Mitch Ruibal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Jocelyn McCullough, email@example.com
Secretary: Kate Goodwin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Spirit Coordinator: Devin Mason, email@example.com
Communications Director: Ron Temple, firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Coordinator: Karla Bolanos, email@example.com
Parent-Staff Liaison: Morgan Weir, Morgan@sdccs.org
Fundraising Chair: Open
These are the Committee Chairs. If you and/or a friend are interested in chairing or co-chairing one of the open positions, please contact Jessica Ertle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PSA Committee Chair Positions:
Art Cards: Lindsey Mozek
Chili Cook Off: Ron Temple
CoOp Cares: Meera Ramanathan
Staff Luncheon: Meera Ramanathan
Halloween Carnival: Ron Temple & Nicole Temple
Rummage Sale: Karla Bolanos
Spirit Gear: Alexandra Casciato & Gina McFerran
Staff Coffee Station: Celina Echezarreta
Garden Coordinator: Rocco D’Eugenio
Book Fair: Lisa Tssu & Heidi Abelman
Jamba Juice: Open
Buenos Dias Coffee: Open
Bake Sale: Open
PSA Executive Committee Job Descriptions
Latest Agenda – March 3, 2021 – Click Here
Latest Mintues – March 3, 2021 – Click Here
Parent Volunteer Covid-19 Protocols
SDCCS has developed policies and procedures that follow the Center for Disease Control and state and local recommendations and guidelines to help protect students, teachers, administrators, and staff from COVID-19.
To ensure social distancing we will be limiting the number of volunteers on campus at any given time and all volunteers on campus must comply with the school volunteer regulations.
● All volunteers must schedule a time to be on campus with teachers or administrators. There will be no drop in volunteer opportunities.
● At this time all volunteers should have proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within 48 hours of their volunteer opportunity.
● Volunteers must check in at the front office to have temperature taken and to answer health screening questions. Volunteers must be in good health and have low risk factors to volunteer.
● Volunteers must wear a mask that completely covers the nose and mouth at all times while on campus.
● Volunteers must wash hands frequently and maintain social distancing from staff and students.
● Volunteers on campus must use all school approved cleaning products when sanitizing the classroom or school environment.
● No siblings (who are not currently enrolled at SDCCS) may accompany a parent volunteer.
● We have created specific guidelines for driving field trips including:
○ All persons in the car will be wearing masks
○ Windows should be down to allow for airflow
○ All drivers need to be cleared through the office in advance